Política de reembolso
- We will issue a refund “in the original currency and payment source used” to complete the transaction. We do not have the right and do not have the ability to intervene to transfer the money to another account or another form of payment.
- We reserve the right not to process orders with signs of “Abusing customer rights” or fraud.
- We will only refund the order value without any additional fees.
For Pre-OrdersDue to the "limited quantity" characteristic, our Pre-Order responsibilities will be much higher than for mass-produced items. So if you cancel your pre-orders, we will hold you partially responsible for us:
- Pre-orders canceled up to 7 days before the release date will be subject to a cancellation fee of 10% of the item price. (That means we will refund you 90% of the value of the pre-order order.)
- Cancellations after this deadline will be charged a 15% cancellation fee for the pre-ordered item. (That means we will refund you 85% of the value of the pre-order order.)
- If the release date is delayed, you will not be entitled to free cancellation because the order has been placed and paid for. We have no right to interfere with the release process of the product by the manufacturing company.
For orders in "Processing" status
Within 2-3 days, after the order is paid, we accept the cancellation of the customer's order if the order has not been delivered to the carrier.
So please carefully review the status of your order before contacting us for processing.
For orders in "Delivered to Carrier" status
Once the goods have been delivered to the shipping service, email@example.com has no direct authority to modify the customer's order information.
We will not be able to deal with cancellations, changes to information such as shipping address or recipient information, delivery delays, etc. once the order has been shipped.
The buyer side will be responsible for working with the shipping office in the home country to be processed.
For orders that have not been received:
There are 3 reasons why customers have not received the package, such as:
- Lost package due to loss in transit.
- Customers do not pay import tax.
- In the case of “Loss of package due to loss in transit”, please notify us immediately so we can handle it according to the following steps:
- Mark customer orders as "during refund request processing".
- Verify one more time with the carrier.
- Notify you of the status of your order and refund within 30 days from the date of verification with the reason of "lost item"
- In the case of “Customers do not pay import tax”, please consider one more time before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a refund. The reason is:
- Import fees in your country are not our responsibility. This applies to all e-commerce platforms.
- Due to the high cost of international shipping and you will have to pay for two-way shipping, even the shipping fee may be higher than the order value
Therefore, we recommend that you pay the import fee to be able to receive your goods.
- In the case of "No recipient", this is completely the fault of the customer, so we will send you a notice requesting to receive the goods or pay the two-way international shipping fee.
For orders in "Order Received" status
Note: We only accept damage resolution or refund/return requests if the customer attaches a video of the unboxing process that captures the moment you start opening and inspecting the items inside and gets more pictures as detailed as possible.
- Once you have received the item and you want a refund, please review the conditions for accepting / not accepting refunds at the “30-Day Exchange-Return and Refund Policy” before making a decision to request a refund.
- Japan Figure does not cover any fees charged by your credit card company or PayPal when processing refunds. All such charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Japan Figure cannot offer any form of cash compensation for orders canceled without payment for any reason, including but not limited to manufacturer cancellations, stock shortages, or delays in release date.