Announcing Pokémon TCG Future Flash Release Date Official in October
Good news has arrived, which Pokémon passionate hearts have been waiting for after many long days of waiting. Finally, the Pokémon TCG Future Flash release date will be at the end of October. Promising to be a bold new step forward, this card set is not only a new product but also an important bridge, closely connecting the glorious past and vast future of the Pokémon world. Let's immerse yourself in a wonderful adventure. Especially in this article, we will reveal attractive cards that will make you excited, let's get started!
1. Pokémon TCG Future Flash Release Date Announcement
In a major event for the Pokémon player community, Pokémon TCG Japan announced the launch of a new card set called "Future Flash" in October 2023. Designed with the Iron Valiant theme, Future Flash promises to bring giving players unique and dramatic experiences. The Future Flash Release Date will be October 27th, just a month away from Raging Surf, the previous Pokémon TCG event.
Future Flash is not only a new step forward in the world of Pokémon TCG, but also an important connection point between the past and future of this card series.
Eagerly waiting for the Future Flash release date and experiencing an exciting Pokémon journey
In the past, we've seen paradoxical Pokémon like Iron Treads and Great Tusk in previous Scarlet & Violet sets. However, the Pokémon TCG specifically retained these species for inclusion in the next wave of expansions. We have confirmed that these sets will merge with Raging Surf to create Scarlet & Violet – Paradox Rift, our English Pokémon TCG set coming in November 2023. Some speculation also suggests that Scarlet & Violet – Paradox Rift will combine with cards from the upcoming Starter Set in Japan, which also includes old Tera Mewtwo and old Tera Skeledirge. However, we can not confirm this yet. Today let's explore some of the new cards that will appear in the upcoming Future Flash box release date.
2. Revealing attractive cards in Pokémon TCG Future Flash
Before the Future Flash release date, among the revealed cards, there are familiar names and interesting new cards. The special thing is that Future Flash not only brings new Pokémon but also takes players back to the past with the reprinting of classic cards. This creates a unique combination, connecting the progression of the card chain and the player's precious memories.
New cards and mechanisms in Future Flash have made the player community restless in excitement and anticipation. There are some attractive cards:
- G - Leaf Bringer Attach a maximum of two Grass Energy cards from your discard pile to one of your Pokémon.
- GGGC - Greed Impact 140 During your opponent's next turn, the attack cost of the defending Pokémon is increased by two Colorless Energy.
- Ability: Hyper Blower Once per turn, if this Pokémon is on your Bench, you have the option to switch your opponent's Active Pokémon with one of their Benched Pokémon. (Your opponent chooses the new Active Pokémon) If you choose to use this ability, discard this Pokémon and all cards attached to it.
- WCC - Refrigerated Stream 80 If the Defending Pokémon is an Evolution Pokémon, it is unable to attack during your opponent's next turn.
- Attach a maximum of 2 Basic Water Energy cards from your discard pile to 1 of your Pokémon.
- WWC - Wrath Blade 130 Discard 2 Energy cards attached to this Pokémon.
Iron Hands ex
- LLC - 160 Arm Press
- LCCC - Sumo Increase 120
- This is one of the old cards that will reappear on the Future Flash box shield release date.
- In case your opponent's Pokémon is defeated due to damage from this attack, use 1 additional Prize card.
- Old Pokemon rules: When 1 of your old Pokemon is defeated, your opponent gets 2 Prize cards.
Iron Valiant ex
- Ability: Tachyon Bits Once per turn, when this Pokémon is promoted from your Bench to the Active Spot, you have the option to place two damage counters on one of your opponent's Pokémon.
- PPC - Laser Blade 200 During your next turn, this Pokémon is unable to attack.
- CCC - Homing Heads This attack deals 50 damage to 3 of your opponent's Pokémon that already have any damage counters on them.
- CCCCC - Baryon Beam 150 If this Pokémon has a "Future Boost Energy Capsule" attached, it can use this attack for CCC instead.
Techno Radar – Trainer
- To utilize this card, you must discard 1 card from your hand.
- Search your deck for a maximum of 2 Future Pokemon cards, reveal them, and add them to your hand. Afterward, shuffle your deck.
- During your turn, you are able to play any number of item cards.
Future Boost Energy Capsule (Pokémon Tool)
- The Pokémon this card is attached to has a Retreat Cost of zero, and its attacks deal an additional 20 damage to your opponent's Active Pokémon (before factoring in Weakness and Resistance).
- During your turn, you have the ability to attach multiple Pokémon Tools to your Pokémon. However, you can only attach one Pokémon Tool to each Pokémon, and 1 attached, it remains in place.
TM: Evolution (Pokémon Tool)
- The Pokémon this card is attached to can use the attack on this card. (You still need the necessary energy to use this attack.) The card attached to the Pokémon is discarded at the end of your turn.
- C - Evolution
- Select up to two of your Benched Pokémon, search your deck for a card that evolves from that Pokémon and put it onto that Pokémon to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck.
Professor Turo's Scenario (Supporter)
- Retrieve 1 of your Pokémon from play and add it to your hand. (Discard all cards that were attached to that Pokémon.)
- You are limited to playing only one Supporter card during your turn.
- Retrieve a maximum of 4 cards from your discard pile, which can be a combination of Psychic Pokemon and Basic Psychic Energy cards, and add them to your hand.
- You are limited to playing only one Supporter card during your turn.
- Ability: Thermal Reactor Once per turn, when you promote this Pokémon from your Bench to the Active Spot, you have the option to transfer any quantity of Energy cards from your other Pokémon to it.
- FFC - Heat Ray 120 This Pokémon can not use Heat Ray during your following turn.
3. Where is a reputable place to buy Pokémon Future Flash from Japan?
Japan Figure will be one of the best choices for you. If you pre-order now, just a few days after the Future Flash release date, you will have the opportunity to become the earliest owner of this product.
Japan Figure store not only ensures product quality but also pays special attention to protecting customers' rights. The shopping process is done in a convenient and transparent way, from purchasing to payment. You can rest assured, order pokemon cards from Japan here is genuine and carefully packaged to ensure safety during transportation.
Japan Figure - Quality shopping destination with fast global shipping service
- Product Name: Pokémon TCG Future Flash
- Condition: New & Sealed
- Language: Japanese
- Category: Pokemon Cards Scarlet & Violet
- Release Date: October 27th, 2023
- Shipment: 3-7 days after Future Flash release date
- Product Weight: 0.3 kg
- Product Dimensions: 14cm x 14cm x 4cm
1 BOX = 30 packs
1 Pack = 5 Cards random
(Randomly included from 66 types + Secret. Not everything is available in 1 box)
In addition, the Japan Figure store regularly updates the latest information about the release schedule and special events of Pokémon TCG, helping fans always grasp attractive opportunities and offers. This helps create a complete and memorable shopping experience for those who love the world of Pokémon.
Putting it all together, the official Pokémon TCG Future Flash release date is October 27th. This is not only a fresh card product but also a colorful and exciting adventure. Prepare for a unique card unlocking experience, where new cards in Japanese Future Flash Box Pokémon cards are not only powerful warriors but also dazzling highlights that connect two worlds: the past and the future.
Visit Japan Figure for more information about Future Flash and the latest news about the world of Pokémon TCG.